Sachs Madass 125 Reviews ProductReview.com.au
The Sachs MadAss 125 is an urban light-weight motorcycle designed to rock the perception of what a motorcycle should look like and ride like. The MadAss has an exclusive Sachs engineered frame design that is the whole key to how the bike handles so well.... The Sachs X-Road (introduced in 2004) is a supermoto style 125cc learner legal bike featuring a trellis style frame and a torquey 4-stroke motor, whilst the crazy but great fun to ride Sachs Madass is still available in both 50 and 125cc versions.
Advise on a problem with my 2nd gear Sachs Madass
25/06/2008 · I want a Sachs MadAss 125, but Mrs Tone won't let me. I like the whole scooter/postie bike/MTB mashup thing. I like the whole scooter/postie bike/MTB mashup thing. I've not heard anything bad about them, though.... 4 Sachs MadAss 125s have provided 26 thousand miles of real world fuel economy & MPG data. Click here to view all the Sachs MadAss 125s currently participating in our fuel tracking program.
Sachs MadAss 50 Parts Genuine Motorcycle Parts
7/04/2008 · Its a honda. Don't worry about it. You'll save so much money in gas and free parking that you shoue recoup costs pretty quick. My kymco paid for … how to change password in google play store account 28/06/2017 · I absolutely love the look of the Sachs MadAss bike. I'd like to build my dream around its unique frame... I'll call it a sideways "Y", you really have to google some pics of this bike. The fuel tank is an integral part of the frame, by the way.
Sachs/Tomberlin/Guangzou MadAss Performance Parts — Moped
28/06/2017 · I absolutely love the look of the Sachs MadAss bike. I'd like to build my dream around its unique frame... I'll call it a sideways "Y", you really have to google some pics of this bike. The fuel tank is an integral part of the frame, by the way. how to put a lot of different scan papers together I put all the parts i found in the workshop at the estate back onto it, but was unable to find a headgasket. so i made one out of 0.030" gasket material, had the cylinder berry honed, cleaned out the fuel injector and the left side of the crankcase. it ran for about 15 seconds and blew out the headgasket. I was later told that it requires a copper headgasket and have been unable to find one
How long can it take?
Madass Motorcycles for sale SmartCycleGuide.com
- SACHS MADASS 125 MOTORCYCLE WORKSHOP FACTORY
- Long Termer – Madass 125 – 2 Canada Moto Guide
- Sachs/Tomberlin/Guangzou MadAss Performance Parts — Moped
- Sachs Motorcycles
How To Put Fuel In A Sachs Madass
If they put this engine in the XTC frame and bodywork, I’d buy it in a heartbeat.” From “K.M.” (7/10): “I just saw your review of the MadAss 125. Here in the USA they are imported by Peirspeed and sold through local dealers.
- Engine kit for MADASS 125, 5 speed 190cc Electric start Engine kit for MADASS 125, 5 speed 190cc Electric start We have put this kit together as an upgrade for your madass 190cc Zongshen Electric start engine 5 speed Manual OORacing with OOR upgrades and issues sorted out.
- 3/05/2010 · Hi there, I have the same problem with my Sachs madass 125, it has only done 1,000km but is a 2007 model so out of warranty. REally hard to find a good Sachs Madass service dude in Brisbane or even parts.
- The fuel tank built into the frame of this Sachs MadAss 50cc motorbike takes upto 1.22 gallons of fuel. 3 of 7 MYTCHALL BRANSGROVE/FAIRFAX NZ The engine on this bike is a four stroke air cooled
- The Sachs MadAss is a sprinter and more at home with zipping around town in small trips rather then touring or long hauls but its legs were definitely proven by a 2,850 mile cross-country trip completed by Dr. MadAss and the guys over at the Pride of Cleveland Scooters.